Govt of Uttar pradesh invites Online application from Indian national for filling the various vacancies of Primary Teachers in Uttar pradesh, primary Schools. Previous year , The State Council of Educational Research & Training(SCERT), Uttar Pradesh has Conducted Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) for appointing Candidates as Teacher in Government Primary Schools. Interested Candidates can register their applications through Online mode from 07th January, to 21st January, 2014.
UPTET 2014 Examination will be held in two parts in 2 days i.e Part I and Part II. On first day, Candidates will have to appear in Examination for Primary Teachers of Class I to V and on Second day, Exam will be held for recruiting the candidates on Upper Primary teachers post of Class VI to VIII.
Name of the Posts
1. Primary Teacher (from 1st class to 5th class)
2. Upper Primary Teacher (from 6th Class to 8th Class)
Eligibility Criteria for UPTET 2014 :
Educational Qualification :
1. For UP-TET Primary Level Class I to V : Candidates must possess BTC , D.Ed , NTT , 2 years BTC Urdu , Graduate Degree or have a minimum Bachelor
degree of Elementary Education.
2. For UP-TET Upper Primary Level Class VI to VIII :Candidates must possess Graduate degree with minimum 45 % mark with 2 yr Diploma in Education or appearing /passed in B.Ed with 50 % marks or have 4 yr special Education Diploma with 50% marks.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of UPTET Entrance Exam , Candidates who will score 60% marks only they will be appointed as teacher(SC/ST Candidates have to score 55% marks in UPTET 2014).
Application Fee for UPTET 2014 :
1. Candidates need to pay Rs. 300 through E-Challan form.
2. SC/ST Candidates need to pay Rs. 150 only.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates can register their applications through Online mode from UP TET official website www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in latest by 21st Jan, 2014. Candidates must have copy of scanned photograph and signature while going to fill Online form
Important dates of UPTET 2014 :
Online registration starts from : 07-01-2014
Last date for Online registration : 21-01-2014
Last date for submitting fee through E-Challan form : 25-01-2014
Last date for submission of online application : 28-01-2014